Tuesday, May 10, 2011

We're alive, we promise.

Hello loyal readers!

Don't worry, we're still alive.

Unfortunately the business of this semester (K starting a new job, & me writing my thesis and figuring out what to do with my life after graduation, just to name a few) has resulted in a lack of attention to our dear little wedding blog.

But do not fear....with just 46 (yes, FORTY-SIX) days until the big day, we are in the throes of planning, especially all the little (and fun!) details like homemade decorations, hair & makeup planning, place cards, and other personal touches, all of which I will have MUCH more time to write about after I GRADUATE (yes, I'm excited. very.) this Friday.

Look for more posts starting next week, and we can't wait to see many of you in just a few short weeks in the big O!

-H

Evidence that we haven't been completely living under a rock these past few months:
at our couple's shower thrown by our awesome friends Claudia & Brenda

Easter with my family in California 
talking to Ashly via Skype :)

2 comments: